As we find ourselves, once again, at the end of a year, it is time to take a look back and have a glance at the rear-view mirror. To move forward, it is sometimes beneficial to take the time and assess what and how we have done this year. In this blog, we’ll look at what we’ve achieved this year and what we’re looking forward to in 2024.
Quite a few companies would probably agree with the statement that the year 2023 wasn’t the easiest for industrial companies. The ongoing international recession, for example, has had its impacts on many industries. We must, however, be proud of how we managed to meet and conquer these obstacles. We have strengthened our supply chain and thus managed to operate despite the challenges caused by the global situation.
Constant development is key
All in all, it has been a good year for Altum Technologies. Sometimes, it’s undoubtedly a good idea to take a glance back. As our goal is to be an industry leader, we must constantly be looking forward as well. Indeed, we have developed our operations on many levels this year.
To sum up our year in a nutshell, this is what Altum’s year looked like:
- We visited and had stands at nine trade shows in the USA, Canada, France, Finland and Japan. We enjoyed meeting fellow professionals at PacWest, TappiCon, TappiPeers, Tappi Japan and World Nuclear Exhibition, to name a few events.
- We have invested heavily in research and development to further develop our unique ZPD solution and its functionality.
- We have managed to improve our customer value further. Our customers have received more added value, for example as increased production uptime. We now have an even better big picture of the value we provide for our customers.
- We have made several new recruits to fulfil growing demand. Our company has grown, and more talent has been added to many areas of expertise.
- We have gained many new customers and expanded our cooperation with existing customers. One industry we’ve had lots of new activities in is Mining & Minerals, which is a segment in which our technology has a lot to offer.
- We have successfully reduced our carbon footprint and developed our impact calculations to know more about how we affect the environment by lowering the emissions of our customers.
- We have presented several exciting topics in our blog. Our employee interviews have been especially popular, which shows that people are interested in our team and expertise. Also, posts about Pulp and Paper, as well as Fouling, have gained popularity. Posts discussing results we have achieved are always in high demand.
Welcome 2024 – A Year Full of New Opportunities
As mentioned earlier, at the end of the year, it’s always a good idea to look back and reflect on all the successful operations, positive developments and challenges that were met. Still, the end of the year is also the perfect time to start looking forward to the upcoming year.
Setting goals is an important part of planning for and getting the best possible start to the new year. At Altum, we naturally have goals we want to meet in 2024.
Our top goals for 2024 are the following:
- Continue providing quality services to our current customers and gain new customers
- Grow and hire new talent
- Continue our fight against fouling and industrial inefficiency.
We want to thank everyone who has been part of our journey this year. Thank you to all our customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, and our fantastic team. We are excited for the new year with all its potential and opportunities and the possibility of further developing our unique solution to meet the needs of the process industry.
If you want to hear how our unique ultrasound solution can help your company tackle your fouling issues, don’t hesitate to contact us! Let’s tackle those issues together, and make 2024 a year of positive change.