Altum, HQ in Helsinki, Finland and founded in 2016, is an innovative growth company. It is the first company in the world that can completely control power ultrasound to clean fouling from different type of equipment without stopping production. Our disruptive ZPD technology provide significant customer benefits including higher production through put, lower OPEX, reduced energy use / CO2 emissions and increased safety.
Are you our new Nuclear Program Manager having a strong ambition to develop and commercialize our patented ultrasound technology for the nuclear industry? Based on our feasibility studies, we see a vast market opportunity where our technology can be applied both for nuclear plants in operation and plants being decommissioned. We have received sufficient funding to support an extensive technology development and commercialization program. We are now looking for a person to take the lead in managing this program. In the first stage coordinating the technology development and proof-of-concept work and in the second stage taking the responsibility for our business development.
What your main tasks would be:
- Managing our technology and business development program for the nuclear industry.
- Coordinating our technology development work including using ultrasound for cleaning various radioactive process equipment and different materials.
- Managing laboratory and proof-of-concept studies for applying the technology at laboratories and at prospective customer sites.
- Managing a feasibility study for achieving the required certification for the nuclear industry.
- When the technology is ready for launch business development work, including compiling a market expansion plan and executing this plan.
What we would like to see from you:
- A good understanding including preferably previous working experience in the nuclear industry.
- Solid experience in project management work.
- Basic understanding of ultrasound technology.
- Good communication and coordination skills and a strong drive to get things done.
- A positive spirit and good collaboration skills.
What we can offer:
- Becoming part of an innovative growth organization with unique technology.
- A strong supporting team including highly skilled R&D resources.
- Sufficient funding for managing a successful program.
- A competitive package and a great working atmosphere.
For additional information please contact our HR Director Beda Arponen, email@example.com, tel: +358 40 766 2005. Please send your application, including a short resume, by February 15th. We are looking to fill the position during March.