We are looking for Electronics Specialist to join our team!
Working Hours: Full-Time, 100% on-site
Location: Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for an Electronics Specialist to be part of our team in Helsinki, Finland to further develop our product.
As a member of our fast-paced international group, you will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies across the stack and will be an integral part of the development team. Our environment values initiative and fosters innovation.
Altum Technologies is the first and only company in the world to use software-guided high-power ultrasound to clean or prevent fouling/scaling from industrial equipment.
Our device can be externally applied to any liquid-carrying equipment (e.g. heat exchangers, evaporators, pipes, valves, etc.) without the need to change the production process or modify the target equipment. This allows our clients to not only achieve zero production downtime (ZPD) when dealing with fouling issues but to fight against climate change as one of the major benefits they get is greenhouse gases emissions reduction.
Since our founding in 2016 in Helsinki Finland, we have expanded to several markets worldwide and have operations in Europe, North/South America, Africa and Asia. We also have an office in California, USA to serve our clients in the Americas. We are now expanding our engineering team in Helsinki, Finland as we look to further develop our product capabilities.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be already living in Helsinki Metropolitan Area
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Low voltage and digital electronics design, development, and implementation
- High voltage electronics design, development and implementation (e.g. transformers / amplifiers)
- Managing electronics (HV & LV) manufacturing with outsourcing partners (communication, files exchange etc.)
- Electronics (HV & LV) version control
- Documentation of electronics design on HV & LV sides
- Managing certifications for electronics
- Electronics quality, lifetime and usage conditions management and design
- Productionizing the electronics designs
- Electronics (HV & LV) faults debugging
- Collaborating and participating in Firmware development
- Be part of our success story!
- Pride in working for a one-of-a-kind and disruptive startup
- Learning and training opportunities
- Work in a highly talented startup company with big professional growth opportunity
- Great colleagues that truly embrace team spirit
- Work in a global community and networking opportunities
- Lunch vouchers (lounassetelit)
- Culture/Sports vouchers (kulttuurisetelit)
- Varied office snacks
- Mobile coverage plan subscription
- Good insurance for both work and free time
- 30 days of paid vacation
Good to know:
- You will be based in our Helsinki office
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Learn more about us: http://www.altumtechnologies.com
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request in English by January 15th, 2022 to careers(at)altumtechnologies.com or fill the below form. The role will be given as soon as the right candidate is found so we recommend applying as soon as possible.